Ecologists at all levels required: Cambridge, London, Milton Keynes and Oxford
MKA Ecology is a well-established and thriving ecological consultancy with bases in Cambridge,
Milton Keynes, Oxford and London. We are continuing to broaden and expand our operations and
require ecologists at all levels. As well as graduates and applicants with up to 3 years’ experience,
we are interested in more experienced applicants with specialisms in one or more taxa. We have an expanding client base, an excellent range of projects and offer expertise across all specialisms in
We reward our staff with a competitive salary and pension, up to 27 days’ annual leave
and a generous annual training budget. We value and promote teamwork and personal
development within a supportive environment. We aim to continue to expand whilst maintaining
excellent levels of ecological expertise and client service.
- A degree and/or post graduate qualification in ecology or closely related subject;
- Developing field skills;
- Good knowledge of all key environmental legislation and policy;
- Ability to produce well-written reports using full range of IT;
- Full clean driving licence;
- CIEEM membership at appropriate level; and
- Willingness to relocate if required.
Advantageous (for more senior applicants):
- Protected species licences, particularly bats;
- Specialism in ornithology, bats or other protected species or group;
- Project and line management skills;
- Experience of marketing and client relationship building;
- European protected species licences held in last three years.
- Experience of production of Ecological Impact Assessments
Salary Range: Competitive, according to experience.
Applications by CV and covering letter to email@example.com must be received by 4 pm on
Monday 25 January. Successful candidates will be invited for interview by 1 February.
No agencies please.
Find out more about our team.